Berry Global (NYSE: BERY) is a $7.8B global manufacturer and marketer of plastic packaging products. Headquartered in Evansville Indiana, Berry operates over 149 global manufacturing facilities and employs over 24,000 individuals. At Berry Global, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. With our proven expertise in packaging and protection solutions, and our dedicated insights team that follows trends across a wide range of industries, we are uniquely positioned to serve a broad range of markets and customer needs. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. Here at Berry we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth and safety. We encourage you to be a part of Berry Global, the company that is always advancing to protect what’s important.
Consumer Products Division has an immediate opening for a Marketing Manager in Evansville, IN. In Consumer Packaging, we support some of the world’s leading brands in food, beverage, healthcare and other CPG Packaging. The successful candidate will work with Marketing, Sales and Product Line Managers to create meaningful stories and recommendations based on insights, trends and data to support product messaging, sales growth and innovation. Reports to VP Marketing.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare meaningful content – qualitative and quantitative for key customer meetings and internal stakeholders
- Present compelling stories and be persuasive with key customer engagements
- Develop creative briefs for specific product marketing campaigns, provide graphic design direction and feedback
- Collaborate with Blue Clover Studios on new product design and innovation process
- Generate demand for our product by finding new lead sources, planning advertising and messaging
- Convert data findings into visual, easy to understand stories in Power Point for customers and internal teams
- Lead strategic product planning processes
- Create tradeshow plans and strategies
- Gather consumer, competitor, and market data from a variety of sources including Internet research, syndicated data, and in-store shopping
- Manage website content and marketing collateral
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related degree
- 5 years of marketing or related experience
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, be a critical thinker, self-starter
- Lead and facilitate in person meetings, conference calls and web calls.
- Must be highly organized, detailed and proficient in Excel and Power Point
- Work with cross-functional teams
- General knowledge and understanding of market research
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality
- Packaging or manufacturing industry knowledge is a plus